Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing #7

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93766503@N02/8529318361/

This photo is of my cute little dog, Chompers! He's a Min Pin, and we've had him for six years!

Flickr is a pretty cool website! I have a friend who's an up-and-coming photographer, and she posts a lot of her work on here, so it's neat to see her unusual and creative photos on here. It's also a great way to share photos to relatives and friends who live far away. I have never used a photo-sharing website, but it was surprisingly easy and quick, and the photos were uploaded really quickly! It would be cool to use in my classroom. I wish I would have taken more pictures in high school, so I could take pictures for my students (with their permission, of course), and post them on here so that they're on the web forever and they won't have to worry about losing them. I love photos, and I treasure all of my pictures dearly, so I know that these pictures would mean a great deal to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment