Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thing #8

The mashups on Flickr were neat, but most of them I wouldn't use, personally. A lot of them were basically the same; there were many that allowed you to tag photos on a map, which I wouldn't do unless I was travelling. I did like the Flickriver, which allowed you to view photos on a photo stream. I hate having to click "next" and having to wait for the upcoming photo to download, so this app was pretty useful.

http://www.darwah-group.com/ppp/concept/spiel/phpflickr/download.php?user_name=msingleton2013&normal=4&orientation=h&lang=uk&type=username

I made a calendar of my Flickr pictures from Printr Killr. It's a pretty cool project, especially for elementary school teachers to make for their students' parents.

As I've stated in the previous blog, Flickr would be a great place to help my students preserve their high school memories, and certain apps like the calendar maker would be a great souvenir to give to them as they go about their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment