Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thing #9

Online image generators are fun! I've played around with a couple of them before. My favorite one is MorphThing; you can morph celebrities' faces together, as well as morph your face with someone else to see what your baby will look like. This past summer, I morphed myself and Olympic swimmer Nathan Adrian together, and the result was one cute child.


I like the magazine Rolling Stone, so I thought it would be cool to put my face on a cover using a generator on FaceMagazineCover.com. It was simple and easy to use!


For a high school history class, I think it would be funny and entertaining to morph historical figures' faces together to break up the monotony of class time; students could also create their own magazine cover using a historical figure or event. With these image generators, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment