Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thing #17

To be honest, Delicious is pretty much exactly like Diigo. I did search educational technology in the tags, and it was all of the same stuff I had seen before by looking it up on Google. I also searched through other tags, and I couldn't find a lot of things. Maybe it's because it's not an "up and coming" site on par with Pinterest, but there wasn't much that I found on there that I couldn't find on a regular Google site.

To get new ideas for the classroom, I think Diigo or Google is a better bet just because they have more variety. Personally, I think it's easier to have a class blog and to post important sites on the blog so the students don't have to sift through tags. However, if they're doing a project and have to look up websites, this may work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment