Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thing #16

For the start page, I used Google (can you tell I'm a Google girl yet?). It was the easiest because I use my Google account the most, and it was neat to choose what new updates I wanted to see on my homepage.

As I've stated before in a previous entry, the calendars are useful reminders. I know all of my important dates, but they tend to sneak up on me, so they're a great at refreshing my memory.

To-do lists are great! I always write mine down and I lose them along the way, so this is a great way of keeping track of things. It's also great for setting personal goals. I have a list of books that I want to read for the summer, and I will use Remember the Milk to help me reach my goal.

Zamzar is AWESOME! I have been looking for a great file converter, and I'm glad I've found this site! I will definitely use it. I would recommend it to people who are tech junkies that always need to convert files. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment